The health and safety of our personnel and clients is our top priority, FLY HOME AI is temporarily closing its Chicago, IL office. As a measure of caution, our leadership team has also taken the steps In accordance with guidance from local, state and federal health authorities, which are discouraging gatherings of people in order to try to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) while we evaluate this situation.
“Our first priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients,” said Marvin Lee, Project Manager . “In the meantime, our team is equipped with the required technology to work remotely and remains ready and available to assist our Client. We will continue to evaluate the situation, put measures in place to protect our communities, and communicate with you via our website at FLYHOME.BIZ as soon as we have more information to share.”
We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause. We know that you join us in prioritizing the health and well-being of your family. We value our relationship with you and the commitment you have made to this organization and look forward to continuing our work together. We recommend the following tips:
• Wash your hands frequently and use alcohol-based sanitizer (60% alcohol or more) when soap and water are unavailable.
• Use antimicrobial wipes to clean shared surfaces, including when travelling.
• Cover your coughs and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of tissues properly.
• Be considerate when disposing of your trash to aid in cleaning efforts.
• Minimize travel between other offices, floors and other businesses.
• Cancel non-essential meetings at the office for the next 30 days.
• Consider keeping at least a meter/yard distance between yourself and colleagues.
• If you or someone in your family is immunocompromised (e.g., pregnant, has an underlying respiratory condition such as asthma or COPD, is on medication that depresses one’s immunity such as cancer treatments), we recommend working from home until otherwise notified.